Supply Only Price
(Unless stated otherwise above)
NOTE: THIS KIT IS FOR BRAND NEW PRE-REGISTERED VEHICLES AUSTRALIA WIDE
ALSO AVAILABLE TO BE APPROVED IN-SERVICE IN SA
Fitting and Federal Approval valid in all States is available from Superior Engineering or one of our Federally Approved Production Facilities.
THE COST OF THIS APPROVAL AT ANY OF OUR PRODUCTION FACILITIES AUSTRALIA WIDE IS AN ADDITIONAL $3850, THIS IS ON TOP OF THE KIT PRICE.
Superior Outback Adventurer, Australia Wide Legal 4 Inch Lift, Up to and including 35 Inch Tyres*, 3.9t GVM Suitable For Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series
Superior Engineering Is the only company that can currently offer a fully legal and federally approved 4" lift with Up to and including 35"(up to 305/70 R18 or 315/70 R17) tyres and a GVM increase up to 3900kg on the 2015 on Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series.
- Fully Legal and Federally Approved Australia Wide
- 4" Suspension Lift
- Up to and including 35" Tyres* (Tyres & Rims available separately)
- GVM increased to 3900kg
This lift kit comprises of the following 4x4 accessories and suspension parts:
- 2 x Front coils
- 2 x Rear coils
- 2 x Front Superior Remote Reservoir 2.0 Adjustable Struts
- 2 x Rear Superior Remote Reservoir 2.0 Adjustable Shocks
- 1 x Pair Superior Billet Upper Control Arms
- 1 x Superior Diff Drop Kit
- 1 x Pair Superior Lower Control Arms
- 1 x Pair Superior Bent Upper Control Arms
- 1 x Superior Rear Panhard Rod
- 2 x Rear Brake Lines
- 1 x Pair Front Sway Bar Relocation Plates
- 1 x Pair Superior Rear Sway Bar Extensions
- 1 x Superior Engine Sump and Diff Guard
- 2 x Pair Reservoir Mounts
- 1 x Pair Replacement Strut Tops
- 1 x Pair Cat 6 Side Repeater
- 1 x CAN Bus Speedo Corrector
- 2 x Pair Superior Mud Flaps (Front & Rear)
- 1 x Set ABS Guard Flares to suit up to 35" tyres
- 1 x Rival Alloy Front Bumper
For warranty reasons, when fitting a lift kit you should always fill out a Fitment Form.
*35 inch tyre is a metric equivalent 305/70 R18 or 315/70 R17
Superior Engineering is not sponsored, approved, affiliated or otherwise associated with any genuine or original parts manufacturer, distributor or dealer.
Identification and Guidance Only – Photos are for identification purposes only and may be of either genuine or non-genuine parts.
All manufacturers names, symbols and descriptions on this website are used for reference purposes only, and it is not implied that any units or parts listed is the product of these manufacturers.
Original Equipment Manufacturer "OEM" part/reference numbers are listed for information/reference purposes only. Trademarks identifying these parts are those of each OEM and are the property of their owners and are not used, or authorized for use, by Superior Engineering. Cross-referenced parts from the Original Equipment Manufacturer "OEM" are listed for information purposes only.
Superior Engineering has no associations and/or claims to be associated with OEM Vehicle Manufacturers and their Companies worldwide. Any implied associations are purely coincidental and are not inferred. Superior Engineering is a supplier of fully interchangeable non-genuine spare parts (alternatives) for equipment produced by manufacturers using in accordance with law OEM Vehicle Manufacturers and their products, i.e. suspension parts, steering components, manufactured items, vehicle accessories etc. Alternative spare parts produced by Superior Engineering are manufactured according own technological documentation developed with the use of reverse engineering.
|Lift Height||4 inch|