Superior Hybrid 5 Link suitable for Nissan Patrol GQ/GU
The ULTIMATE in Bolt In flex and offroad ability.
Superior's Patenteted design - Hybrid 5 link combines our unbreakable hybrid drop box radius arms with a heavy duty adjustable upper control arms into a unique system with unrivaled travel.
Our exclusive design allows the fitment of your factory sway bar and ABS models are pre-drilled for sensor wires.
Approved for on road use under NCOP for GQ and GU Patrols(non esc)
- Maximum flex
- Superior strength
- Adjustable design works with all lift heights
- Lifetime Warrenty against Bending
- Simple bolt in installation
- Rubber Bushes pre- fitted into arms
- Massive 32mm BIS80 main Beam thickness for maximum strength
- Laser cut to precise measurement and caster location
- Authentic Superior Engineering Logo machined into side of Arms
- Powder/Zinc Coated for maximum durability and finish
- High Tensile Bush Eyes
Registered Design P/N#: 201714719, Pending #: 201715506
NOTE: maximum shock diameter a the the diff end must not exceed 58mm
Fig. 1 shows the Superior Arm deflecting only 4.1mm under load with real world load points.
Fig. 2 shows the Competitor's Arm deflecting 24.91mm under the same load points and loads, almost the same as the width of the Arm itself.
Also of note is the Competitor's Arm deflected to a point that may cause metal fatigue over time, which may lead to total failure.
Below is a comparison chart showing different forms of Castor correction and how they compare in Cost, Flex, Handling and Offroad Ability.
This product has passed testing for approval under the NCOP system.
See the flow chart below.
|Lift Height||0-2 inch|3 inch|4 inch|5 inch|6 inch|6 plus inch|