Superior Engineering has put together a Hybrid 5 Link suspension kit to lift your GU 2000 on Wagon Nissan Patrol 3 inches.
This kit is the best of everything, you will not need to buy any other parts with this kit.
The lift kit includes the following accessories:
- 1 x Superior Hybrid 5 Link Radius Arms (Lifetime Warranty against Bending)
- 2 x Superior Front Superior Coil Springs
- 2 x Superior Rear Superior Coil Springs
- 2 x Superior Engineering Front 2.5 Remote Reservoir Adjustable Shocks
- 2 x Superior Engineering Rear 2.5 Remote Reservoir Adjustable Shocks
- 2 x Front Superior Remote Reservoir Mounts
- 2 x Rear Superior Remote Reservoir Mounts
- 1 x Superior IFP Steering Damper
- 1 x Superior Front Panhard
- 1 x Superior Rear Panhard
- 1 x Superior Upper Control Arms(pair)
- 1 x Superior Heim Drag Link
- 1 x Superior Front Shock Tower Lift Kit
- 1 x Superior Rear Bump Stop Extension Kit
- 2 x Superior Front Bump Extensions
- 2 x Superior Drop Out Cones
- 2 x Superior Coil Retainers
- 1 x Superior Brake Proportioning Valve
- 1 x Diff Breather Hose
- 1 x Front Brake line
- 1 x Rear Brake line
Superior Engineering will contact you upon receiving the order to discuss coil rates.
For warranty reasons, when fitting a lift kit you should always fill out a "Fitment Form".
Superior Engineering is not sponsored, approved, affiliated or otherwise associated with any genuine or original parts manufacturer, distributor or dealer.
Identification and Guidance Only – Photos are for identification purposes only and may be of either genuine or non-genuine parts.
All manufacturers names, symbols and descriptions on this website are used for reference purposes only, and it is not implied that any units or parts listed is the product of these manufacturers.
Original Equipment Manufacturer "OEM" part/reference numbers are listed for information/reference purposes only. Trademarks identifying these parts are those of each OEM and are the property of their owners and are not used, or authorized for use, by Superior Engineering. Cross-referenced parts from the Original Equipment Manufacturer "OEM" are listed for information purposes only.
Superior Engineering has no associations and/or claims to be associated with OEM Vehicle Manufacturers and their Companies worldwide. Any implied associations are purely coincidental and are not inferred. Superior Engineering is a supplier of fully interchangeable non-genuine spare parts (alternatives) for equipment produced by manufacturers using in accordance with law OEM Vehicle Manufacturers and their products, i.e. suspension parts, steering components, manufactured items, vehicle accessories etc. Alternative spare parts produced by Superior Engineering are manufactured according own technological documentation developed with the use of reverse engineering.
|Lift Height||3 inch|