Supply Only Price
(Unless stated otherwise above)
Superior Outback Tourer™ Australia Wide Legal Bolt In Coil Conversion 4 Inch Lift, 33-35 Inch Tyres, Track Corrected Chromoly Diamond Diff, 4T GVM Suitable For Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series Gen 2 (VSC Models)
NOTE: THIS KIT IS FOR BRAND NEW PRE-REGISTERED VEHICLES AUSTRALIA WIDE
AND POST-REGISTERED VEHICLES IN NSW, ACT, NT, SA AND VIC
Fitting and Federal Approval valid in all States is available from Superior Engineering or one of our Federally Approved Production Facilities.
The cost of this approval at any location Prior to first Vehicle Registration is $6,730.00 which includes fitting/welding and engineering.
The cost of this approval at any location Post Vehicle Registration ( already registered ) is $8,330.00 which includes fitting/welding and additional State level engineering costs.
Superior Engineering is the only manufacturer in Australia who can legally supply a lift kit that offers a true 35” tire option on 16”, 17” or 18” rims with a combination from +0 to Neg 25 offset in the rims, Superior 4 link coil conversion in either a 3.6T or a 4T GVM upgrade and we also upgrade the rear track width to match the front.
Another key factor in choosing this kit is it can also legally use Superior Radius Arms meaning you will have the biggest, meanest 79 driving around legally throughout Australia.
Unlike other manufacturers who supply diffs then make you pay more for good axles we supply as standard the worlds toughest 300M axles built in the USA just for Superior Engineering , these axles offer a lifetime warranty against failure and they retail for over $3000 per pair at no extra cost when purchasing a complete suspension kit.
For more detailed information please click here
FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS
- Street Legal & Compliant, Approval Under SSM
- Bolt-In Kit Featuring 4 x Chassis Side Strengthening Braces
- Heavy Duty Sway bar & Coil Tower Brace
- RCV 300M Axles
- Uses Factory Mounting Locations For A Precise Fit
- Supplied Pre-Fabricated For An Easy Installation
- Improved Roll Axis For Tyre Clearance
- Increased Wheel Travel & Articulation
- Adjustable Upper Control Arms
- 40mm OD Fixed Lower Control Arms
- Reduced Bush Bind Over A 5-Link
- Compatible with Coil Air Bags
- 4-Link Rear Suspension Setup
- Fully Adjustable Pinion Angle
- Provides More Precise Handling
- Improved Comfort & Ride
- 350 Grade Steel Mounts
- Supplied with Sway Bar
- Geometry will work on up to 5” lift but not legal at that height
- Side Chassis Brace
- Sway Bar Kit
- Upper Control Arm Mounts (Diff and Chassis)
- Lower Control Arm Fixed Pins
- Lower Control Arm/Shock Mount
- Coil Tower/Bracing
- Lower Coil Mounts
- Upper Adjustable Control Arms
- Lower Control Arms
- Handbrake Relocation Bracketry
- All Required Bolts and Fasteners
- Superior Engineering Track Corrected Chromoly Diamond Diff Housing - Lifetime warranty against bending
- RCV 300M Axles
- Front Coil Springs
- Rear Coil Springs
- Superior Engineering Radius Arms - Lifetime warranty against bending
- Superior Engineering Front Panhard Rod
- Front Superior Remote Reservoir Shocks
- Rear Superior Remote Reservoir Shocks
- Superior Engineering Remote Reservoir Mounts
- Superior Engineering Upgraded Upgraded Dual Diaphragm Brake Booster
- Superior Engineering Handbrake Upgrade
- Superior Engineering Comp Spec Drag Link - Lifetime warranty against bending
- Superior Engineering Comp Spec Tie Rod - Lifetime warranty against bending
- Front Braided Brake Lines
- Rear Braided Brake Lines
- Superior IFP Steering Damper
- Legendex Exhaust
- Legal Australia Wide!
For warranty reasons, when fitting a lift kit you should always fill out a "Fitment Form".
Superior Engineering is not sponsored, approved, affiliated or otherwise associated with any genuine or original parts manufacturer, distributor or dealer.
Identification and Guidance Only – Photos are for identification purposes only and may be of either genuine or non-genuine parts.
All manufacturers names, symbols and descriptions on this website are used for reference purposes only, and it is not implied that any units or parts listed is the product of these manufacturers.
Original Equipment Manufacturer "OEM" part/reference numbers are listed for information/reference purposes only. Trademarks identifying these parts are those of each OEM and are the property of their owners and are not used, or authorized for use, by Superior Engineering. Cross-referenced parts from the Original Equipment Manufacturer "OEM" are listed for information purposes only.
Superior Engineering has no associations and/or claims to be associated with OEM Vehicle Manufacturers and their Companies worldwide. Any implied associations are purely coincidental and are not inferred. Superior Engineering is a supplier of fully interchangeable non-genuine spare parts (alternatives) for equipment produced by manufacturers using in accordance with law OEM Vehicle Manufacturers and their products, i.e. suspension parts, steering components, manufactured items, vehicle accessories etc. Alternative spare parts produced by Superior Engineering are manufactured according own technological documentation developed with the use of reverse engineering.
|Lift Height||4 Inch|