Safari Armax Ford Ranger PX I & II 4x4 Snorkel Features
- Up to 50% increased airflow for your Ford Ranger engine
- Safari’s rounded style Air Ram; however with minimum 4” (101.6mm) neck and an optimised air flow, low restriction grill
- Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Design and flow tested by our in house engineers for maximum performance
- Development and verification in conjunction with other soon to be released ARMAX™ performance enhancement products.
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Ford Ranger 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for installation.
- Lifetime warranty
The SS982HP Ford Ranger 4x4 Snorkel is designed to deliver up to 50% more air than the OE air intake for Ford Ranger engines.
With the popularity of performance upgrades using engine management and larger exhausts, Safari 4x4 Engineering took the decision to design a snorkel system that not only raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner, but also would be able to deliver the necessary volume of air into the engine, therefore maximising the performance enhancements potential.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Ford Ranger design. The Safari ARMAX snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari ARMAX air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
*Does not suit aftermarket flares
Superior Engineering is not sponsored, approved, affiliated or otherwise associated with any genuine or original parts manufacturer, distributor or dealer.
Identification and Guidance Only – Photos are for identification purposes only and may be of either genuine or non-genuine parts.
All manufacturers names, symbols and descriptions on this website are used for reference purposes only, and it is not implied that any units or parts listed is the product of these manufacturers.
Original Equipment Manufacturer "OEM" part/reference numbers are listed for information/reference purposes only. Trademarks identifying these parts are those of each OEM and are the property of their owners and are not used, or authorized for use, by Superior Engineering. Cross-referenced parts from the Original Equipment Manufacturer "OEM" are listed for information purposes only.
Superior Engineering has no associations and/or claims to be associated with OEM Vehicle Manufacturers and their Companies worldwide. Any implied associations are purely coincidental and are not inferred. Superior Engineering is a supplier of fully interchangeable non-genuine spare parts (alternatives) for equipment produced by manufacturers using in accordance with law OEM Vehicle Manufacturers and their products, i.e. suspension parts, steering components, manufactured items, vehicle accessories etc. Alternative spare parts produced by Superior Engineering are manufactured according own technological documentation developed with the use of reverse engineering.
|Lift Height||All Heights|